Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New slots to play

It's like Christmas, except it comes around more often. Though sometimes it does cost me as much money. But Playtech has just released four new slot games for us to play, all with great themes. Well, mostly.

The Archer is a Robin Hood themed slot and I really think that the a slot game based on a someone who steals from the rich and gives to the poor is a great theme. Mostly because I often feel like the poor. So I might just win some money off this game if Robin keeps to his promises. This also promises to play differently than other slots since it features no play lines and allows for 243 winning combinations of symbols.

The Rocky slot game is of course based on the popular Rocky moves. This is a 25 payline slot where the bonus game will allow you to choose Rocky's opponent in the games. A plus for boxing fans.

The Punisher War Zone is a video slot with a futuristic theme and based on the Marvel film. So if you love the action and energy that Marvel brings, check out this slot game.

The last slot is The Discovery, which is the one I'm not sure about. It's a 20 pay line slot featuring Christopher Columbus and Pocahontas as part of a 25th century explorer them. The problem is that fortune didn't really treat either of those two very well. It's a luck thing. I'm not sure I want to play a slot where the highest winning symbols didn't do well in life. Give me Robin Hood instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment